Monday, March 24, 2008

XM Radio - Sirius Radio Merger Approved


Well, it's about freaking time. The morons at the Business Prevention Department, er, sorry, Justice Department, just figured out that these two face competition from land-based radio stations. Ya think? Bunch of freaking bozos if you ask me. What in the world does the JD know about business ('cept how to be the sales-prevention department)?

Another "can we color margarine yellow" kind of question. They had to think about it for a year before they said yes. Jeez.

The ONLY thing bad about this deal is Howard Stern. But, as least you can't bitch about hearing him, since you have to pay for his filth. You can always change the channel...

I use XM for Fox News and Willie's Place. It will be good to get the NFL now. Driving from Dallas to Wisconsin just got a whole lot easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found your site today, looks pretty nice.
I am also living here in Wisconsin. Been here 15 years.
I am originally from Tyler, and Arlington, Texas.
Drop me a line if your interested in getting to know another Texan here in Wisconsin.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I shoulda left an email adress ofr something...
longhorn265@yahoo.com