Sunday, April 04, 2010

Outrage at Tennessee Congressman's remarks

Oh boy...today's a two-fer. THE BOSS is pissed off...here's the video that set her off..



To: Congressman Steve Cohen
Tennessee – Democrat

Congressman,

I recently had the opportunity to listen to your interview on the Young Turks call in radio show.

Sir, I am appalled by the words that came out of your month and outraged at your thought process.

To reference Tea Party members as people "without robes and hoods" and “clones of the George Wallace fan club” to mention a few slurs that you spoke, is by far racist. To say nothing of your arrogance and hate speech towards anyone that does not agree with your views on healthcare.

Sir, you owe the American people a public apology and should be ashamed of yourself. How do you sleep at night? How are you able to able to keep food down with acid indigestion in your stomach?

At the very least you owe me a written apology, for I am personally insulted, hurt and distressed by your words and I am certainly not a racist.

I challenge you to discuss this matter face to face.

As I said: How can we be racists? Some of our best friends are white!

You've gotten on the wrong side of THE BOSS, my friend, and she's going to fax this to your office tomorrow.

H/T Weasel Zippers

No comments: