Monday, June 30, 2008

Eleanor Clift, Moonbat extraordinaire

I don't watch The McLaughlin Group much anymore, mostly because it's now just a shouting match to see if Clift or Pat Buchanan can shout louder.

I was watching the podcast of the June 20 show, and good ole lefty Clift gave this thoroughly fair and unbiased observation about the 2000 election.

"Al Gore should not have been defeated by George 'Know-nothing' Bush..."

'Scuse me while I pound the table. I have the most respect for someone who believes differently than I do and can come up with a convincing argument on why I should see things his way. But to try and make a point by saying this kind of crap? She'd be kicked off of the Middle School Debate Team for this kind of b.s. This speaks volumes about the intelligence of the Newsweek readership.

What's scary is that there are enough moonbats out there to support Clift at Newsweek and on her screaming meemies show. Her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

No comments: