Saturday, August 08, 2009

Townhall Meetings - Not for You


Our chickenshit senator (Sorry, I need to be more precise. We have 2 c.s. senators.)...I'll start over. One of our two chickenshit senators, Herb Kohl, has posted a video online about his stance on healthcare reform. He's too chicken to have a townhall meeting, so he recorded a video. Brave, brave Sir Herbie!



My prediction: The Dems are going to lose the house in the 2010 elections. The American people will not stand for their elected representatives treating us as if we are lemmings. I sure as hell don't want to lose my health insurance.

If the Congress would only say that they would be covered by whatever they create, they'd win in a heartbeat. But of course it would be so crappy, they'd never do it. That issue is the winning one for Conservatives...keep asking Congress if they'll agree to be covered by their creation and it will never pass.

And Herbie? He can go straight to hell.

No comments: