Monday, November 16, 2009

Bring 'em to the New World from GITMO

I personally know 1 LTC, 2 MAJ, 2 CPT, and a Coastie NCO who will sign up for this:

My wife said today (after screaming at Judge Napolitano on the radio): bring these terrorist bastards from GITMO to South Texas, not Manhattan. We'll give 'em a bottle of water and a pistol. Since they were originally captured as enemy combatants, we'll put 'em back on the ground illegally. Then we'll have my force (see above) drop them off near Devine, TX. My guys will then hunt them down and kill them.

Just in case any get away (no insult intended to my Ranger friends), we'll auction off Enemy Terrorist Hunting (ETH) Stamps to Texas hunters. What do you want to bet we'll get millions for the ETH Stamps and have a bunch of dissapointed Texas hunters? CPT Chuck and COB6 lead the way!

Problem solved...oh, and just for sport, do it at night, and film it with gun cameras. I know a Texan or two who likes night hunting (kinda like snipe hunting, but different).

Me? I'll be drinking beer, waiting in Dilley, where my old pal Chuck Dixon and I used to go deer hunting. I'll verify the tags on the bodies. Then we take them out into the sand hills and let the animals have em. Might even get a good 12-pointer while we're waiting.

Dove hunting, deer hunting, and terrorist hunting. I love the smell of cordite in the morning...

Who's with me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are seriously stupid. You must still be eating the lead paint chips off your window sill.

Texan in Wisconsin said...

Uh huh.

Put down the Kool-Aid and train to become a terrorist. We'll include you in the hunt...