Sunday, July 06, 2008

Super-calibrated-isticexpialidocious


Reuters today has a story on Obama-lama-ding-dong being puzzled (Rubic's cubed?) that his words might mean something:

"I'm surprised at how finely calibrated every single word was measured. I wasn't saying anything I hadn't said before, that I didn't say a year ago or when I was a United States senator," said Obama, who is still a senator from Illinois.

Hint to the junior Senator: You are running for the PRESIDENCY of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, you dolt. Of course your words matter. You'd get the keys the the nuclear arsenal, you could order fighters to shoot down others' aircraft, boldly go and drop bombs where no man has gone before...(apologies to Shatner and Roddenberry). You can also stop global warming (not) by raising taxes and ordering unfunded-mandates like cap-and-trade!

I posted before that you would tack to the middle, as all winning candidates do. But you're going to lose your moonbat base if you keep this up...so keep it up, dummy.

Here's your panic button when the world gets too tough for you.

No comments: