Thursday, September 03, 2009

Herb Kohl -- Doesn't Represent YOU




I went onto Herb's website and signed up so that I would be notified when or if he'd have the cojones to hold a townhall meeting here in SE Wisconsin. I received no email notice, nor did he advertise a meeting or put his schedule up on his website. I had to read about it in the paper the day after the meeting. Lily-livered liberal.

So I went up on his website and clicked on "contact Senator Kohl". Here's what I wrote:

You sorry piece of horse manure. I signed up on your website to be notified when you were going to be here for a Townhall meeting. The date was not posted on your website, nor was I notified via email. Imagine my surprise when I had to read about it in the local paper.

You are a coward who will not face your constituency. I loath you and will do everything in my power to let all my friends know not to support your re-election.

I want you to retire and go on the health care bill you are trying to shove down our throats.

You spineless weasel.
I left my name, address, phone number, and email address.

What a hockey puck.

No comments: