Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Boss, Part III

She's still pissed...

I was going to write a blog entry this evening about Keith Olberman and Chris Matthews but in light of a few key items in the news today, I have decided to put a Stupid People list together.

There have been so many stupid people popping up in the past 5 days it will be hard to rate who is in first place and the winner of the Stupidest People Award goes to….

1) Carol Fowler for her comment "primary qualification seems to be that she (Palin) hasn't had an abortion."

2)
Barack Obama for his quote "You can put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig,'

3) Joe Biden for his quote "Chuck, stand up, let the people see you," Chuck Graham is in a wheelchair

4)
Oprah Winfrey for her comment "at the beginning of this presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

5) Barack Obama for this quote "that sex education for kindergarteners", as long as it is "age-appropriate," is "the right thing to do."

6) David Letterman about Sarah Palin parenting skills "don't you want your President to have had the presence of mind to have chatted to her teenaged kids for five minutes about birth control?"

7)
Alan Combs on the wedding of Sarah and Todd Palin "I think I can guess the real reason why they eloped, and it wasn't to save money on an expensive wedding".

8) Matt Damon on Palin… "it's like a really bad Disney movie. The hockey mom, you know, 'oh, I'm just a hockey mom'...

9) Karen L Thurman Congresswoman…… "Alaskan Sarah Palin is a dangerous right-winger who lacks the judgment to lead."

10)
Stephanie Cutter, Michelle Obama's chief of staff, told MSNBC on Tuesday: "The more we learn about her, the more these facts don't add up. We now learn that she's the queen of pork in Alaska."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carol Fowler as your Numero Uno is spot-on! Has anyone read Fowler's "apology" (quotes mine) regarding her comments about Gov. Palin?...
From the AP newswire, it reads: "I personally admire and respect the difficult choices that women make everyday, and I apologize to anyone who finds my comment offensive. I clumsily was making a point about people in South Carolina who may vote based on a single issue. Whether it's the environment, the economy, the war or a woman's right to choose, there are people who will cast their vote based on a single issue. That was the only point I was attempting to make."
-- Here's a non-apology apology if ever I've seen one. She's not sorry she said it, she's suggesting that she actually meant something else, and ONLY those who didn't get it would be offended. Really? Her faithlessness in the electorate is evident, too, since in her view, single-issue voters need to be bundled off to re-education centers before November (has anyone named Kennedy ever not been elected to office in Massachusetts?). Sorry, Carol, apology NOT accepted -- but do us 'Publicans a favor... Keep talking!