Sunday, September 07, 2008

Welcome to the REAL World

At a fundraiser, Obama said this:

"I hope you guys are up for a fight. I hope you guys are game because I haven’t been putting up with 19 months of airplanes and hotel food and missing my babies and my wife – I didn’t put up for that stuff just to come in second."

Yeah, well, I don't do it to come in second, either.

I do it to FEED MY FAMILY, you sanctimonious ass.

I have been traveling on business for 28 years. 2.4 million miles just on Delta. 500k each on United and American, plus a lot of others that are long gone (Braniff, TWA, Pan Am, Western, Eastern, PSA...). A lot of hotel food and missed flights.
19 months and he's WHINING? Wonder how much he bitches when he can't get room service.

What a jerk.

H/T The Weekly Standard

PS Most memorable flight? Boston to Tampa in 1981. Right, Marty?

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

No comments: